The methodology used in piano lessons is adapted to the needs and abilities of each student, based on official programming, our teachers find the balance between fun, instrument technique and musical language. Learning is a progression, and with a little study by the students they will be able to see results in a short time. The students learn to play a classical and modern repertoire, and we also use educational applications on the iPad to encourage fun and learning.
The piano lessons are aimed at students of all ages, including those with special needs. We offer a way to learn to play the piano effectively, quickly and that is fun.
Piano lessons for all ages
Lessons for beginners
Beginner Age: most children between 4 and 8 years old.
Duration: generally 30 minutes
We recommend that your child begins to learn to play the piano within this age range.
- Your teacher will use a variety of games to capture the student’s attention along with a series of piano books to develop their musical skills.
Development of musical skills:
- Recognition of notes
- Recognition of rhythm
- With a wide range of games, we present new musical concepts
- Learning to play easy-medium difficulty pieces
Practice: start with 5 minutes every day or even every week. We want to make sure we do not force them to play the piano, but that it is like a game. Students must get used to making it a habit and for that it takes time.
Lessons for beginners / intermediate for students (8+) and adults:
Duration of the lesson: the lessons are usually 45 or 60 minutes, depending on the student’s age.
- Learn to read music
- Learn to compose and write a piece of music
- Learn to improvise
- Study the musical styles
- Learn to play a short piece, usually songs or pieces that the student has interest in learning because they like it a lot.
- Major and minor piano scales and chords
Practice: We teach students what they would like to learn so that they have more motivation when it comes to independent study.
Piano lessons for children and adults of intermediate or advanced level.
Clases para niños y adultos de nivel intermedio o avanzado.
Duration: 60 minutes
These lessons are aimed at people who have enough knowledge and a good understanding of the chords, scales and notation of the piano, in addition to playing the piano for quite some time.
- How to write and record longer piano compositions
- In-depth musical styles such as Baroque, Classical, Jazz, Flamenco, Impressionist, Romantic
- Major and minor scales and greater chord development
- Detailed piano technique and understanding of the structure of piano music
- Work towards obtaining the Trinity College exam (ABRSM)
- Development as a pianist.Cómo escribir y anotar composiciones de piano más largas
The ABRSM or Trinity College is mandatory for any student who wants to obtain an advanced Music qualification. We prepare our students for the certificate:
- Developing a reasonable understanding of music when composing or analyzing;
- Beginning to recognize the basic concepts of interpretation: dynamics, balance, tempo ..
- Working the skills to begin to deal reasonably with complex musical passages.